REES offers a wide range of professional services to suit your project.
- Woodland research and management
- Conservation management plans
- Ecological advice and ECoW services
- Phase I and Phase II Habitat surveys
- Surveys and monitoring for ornithological, mammal and herpetological interests
- Protected species advice, licencing and mitigation
- SRDP applications
- Forest School Training throughout Scotland
- Environmental Education and Forest School
After spending 11 years in Forest Research Ross moved on to working with the Forestry Commission working as a Conservation and Education Officer. From 2004-2006 he worked with Scottish Natural Heritage as the Mid Argyll Area Officer. After a brief return to the Forestry Commission he became a Consultant Ecologist back in 2007.
Ross has worked all over Scotland from John O'Groats to the Borders and the islands working on projects such as the Aberdeen by-pass, Inverclyde new prison development, Bertha Park Perth Housing development, Western HVDC Link Hunterston, St Andrews University Bat surveys, Napier University bat surveys, Garmony hydro scheme and has worked on over 40 wind farm sites.
Ross Preston MSc, MCIEEM Phone Number 07788190503
Ecological survey/ Forest School Training/Forest School